quinta-feira, 17 de julho de 2014

Mean Girls - Lunch scene


- Why don't I 1. ______________ you?
- I'm new. I just moved 2. ________________ from Africa.
- What?
- I used to be home-schooled.
- Wait. What?
- My 3. ______________ taught me at home...
- No, no. I know what home-school is. I'm not retarded. So you've actually never been to a real 4. ________________ before?
- Shut up. Shut up.
- I didn't say 5. _________________.
- Home-schooled.
- That's really interesting.
- Thanks.
- But you're, like, really 6. __________________.
- Thank you.
- So you 7. _________________.
- What?
- You think you're really pretty.
- Oh, I don't know...
- Oh, my God, I 8. _________________ your bracelet. Where did you get it?
- Oh, my mom 9. _________________ it for me.
- It's adorable.
- Oh, it's so fetch.
- What is "fetch"?
- Oh, it's, like, slang. From England.
- So if you're from Africa... why are you 10. _________________?
- Oh, my God, Karen, you can't just ask people why they're white.
- Could you give us some privacy for, like, one second?
- Yeah, sure.
- What are you doing?
- OK, you should just know that we don't do this a lot, so this is, like, a really huge deal.
- We wanna invite you to have lunch with us every day for the rest of the week.
- Oh, it's OK...
- Coolness.
- So we'll see you tomorrow.
- On Wednesdays, we wear pink. 

Vocabulary
Slang = gíria
Huge deal = uma grande coisa, algo muito importante

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário