quinta-feira, 14 de agosto de 2014

The Grand Budapest Hotel - The Lobby Boy


- Who are you?
- I'm Zero, sir. The new Lobby Boy.
- Zero, you say?
- Yes, sir.
- I've never heard of you, never laid eyes on you. Who 1. _______________ you?
- Mr. Mosher, sir.
- Mr. Mosher!
- Yes, Monsieur Gustave?
- Am I to understand you've surreptitiously hired this young man in the position of a Lobby Boy?
- He's been engaged for a 2. _______________, pending your approval, of course. 
- Perhaps, yes. Thank you, Mr. Mosher.
- You're most welcome, Monsieur Gustave.
- You're now going to be officially interviewed.
- Should I go and light the candle first, sir? What? No.
- Experience?
- Hotel Kinski, Kitchen Boy, six months. Hotel Berlitz, Mop and Broom Boy, three months. Before that I was a Skillet Scrubber...
- 3. _____________, zero.
- Thank you again, Monsieur Gustave. 
- Straighten that cap, Anatole.The pleasure's mine, Herr Schneider.
- The strap's busted.
- These are not acceptable.
- I fully agree.
- 4. _________________?
- I studied reading and spelling. I started my primary school. I almost...
- Education, zero.
- Now it's exploded.
- Good morning, Cicero. Call the goddamn 5. _______________!
- This afternoon, Monsieur Gustave?
- Without fail, Frau Liebling.
- What in hell is this?
- Not now.
- Family?
- Zero.

Vocabulary
Trial period = período de experiência
Mop and Broom Boy = faxineiro e varredor 
Skillet Scrubber = escovador de frigideira 
Plumber = encanador 
Engaged = contratado

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário