quarta-feira, 21 de janeiro de 2015

Communication System



- The 1.__________ is all yours now. And keep an eye on that number three engine gauge, over there. It's running a little hot.
- Striker, before we start, I'd like to say something. I know that right now things must look pretty rough up there, but if you do what I tell you, when I tell you to do it, there's no reason why you shouldn't have complete 2.__________ in your chances to come out of this thing alive and in one piece. Striker, what kind of weather you in up there?
- 3.__________. 
- And a little ice.
- And a little ice.
- How's it handling?
- It's sluggish, like a wet sponge. 
- Sluggish, like a wet sponge.
- All right, Striker. You're doing just fine.
- It's a damn good thing he doesn't know how much I hate his guts.
- It's a damn good thing you don't know how much he hates your guts.
- Can I get you something?
- It's your mofo butter laying me to the bone, jacking me up. Tightening me.
- I'm sorry. I don't understand.
- Cutty say he can't hang. 
- Oh, 4.__________? I speak jive.
- Oh, good.
- He said that he's in great pain, and he wants to know if you can help him.
- All right. Would you tell him to just relax, and I'll be back as soon as I can with some 5.__________.
- Just hang loose, blood. She gonna catch up on the rebound on the medi side.
- What it is, big mama?
- My mama didn't raise no dummies. I dug her rap.
- Cut me some slack, Jack.
- Chump don't want the help, chump don't get the help. 
- Say he can't hang, say seven-up.
- Jive-ass dude don't got no brains, anyhow.

Vocabulay
One piece = inteiro
Damn good = Muito bom
Weather = Clima / Tempo

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário