segunda-feira, 2 de fevereiro de 2015

Facebook


Mark Zuckerberg: Is that a 1.__________?
Gage: In the sixteenth email you raised concerns about the site's functionality. Were you leading them on for six week?
Mark Zuckerberg: No.
Gage: Then why didn't you raise any of these concerns before?
Mark Zuckerberg: It's raining.
Gage: I'm sorry?
Mark Zuckerberg: It just started raining.
Gage: Mr. Zuckerberg, do I have your full 2.__________?
Mark Zuckerberg: No.
Gage: Do you think I deserve it?
Mark Zuckerberg: What?
Gage: Do you think I deserve your full attention?
Mark Zuckerberg: I had to swear an oath before we began this deposition and I don't want to purge myself. So I have a legal 3.__________ to say no.
Gage: Okay, no. You don't think I deserve your attention.
Mark Zuckerberg: I think if your clients want to sit on my shoulders and call themselves tall they have a right to give it a try. But there's no 4.___________ that I enjoy sitting here listening to people lie. You have part of my attention, you have the minimum amount. The rest of my attention is back at the offices of Facebook, where my 5. ________________ and I are doing things that no one in this room, including and especially your clients are intellectually or creatively capable of doing. Did I adequately answer your condescending question?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário