quinta-feira, 19 de fevereiro de 2015

Minions - Despicable Me 3


Oh, Walter, look! These 1._______________ little freaks are headed to Orlando, too!
You are going to Villain-Con, aren’t you?
I am going to get all my favorite villains to sign my magazine!
Scarlet Overkill!
If I was a minion, that’s who I would want to work for.
Welcome to Villain-Con, a biggest gathering of beraldals anywhere!
Any evil 2._______________?
Not bad.
What about you? Any evil talent?
That’s not evil or a talent.
Ladies and gentlemen, a super villain of all are waiting for, Scarlet Overkill!
Doesn’t it feel so good to be bad?
Work for me, then all your dreams come true.
Respect 3._______________!
Banana!
Wow! These cats are pumped!
Maybe I’ll settle them down with a bedtime 4._________________!
Once upon a time, there were three little pigs...
The pigs encountered a big bad wolf who hired the three pigs to come work for her.
One day, the pigs did something very 5._______________, so the wolf huffed and puffed and she blew them off the face of the earth!
The end.

Vocabulary:
headed to - indo para / dirigindo-se para
berandals - pessoas muito violentas
bedtime - hora de dormir
big bad wolf - lobo mal

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário