terça-feira, 26 de maio de 2015

Do You Have a One Course Option? - Valentine's Day!


Good evening, sir, ma’am. 1.________ to The Blvd. Would you like the four-course Sweetheart’s Menu or the eight-course Eternal Love? 

Whoa, slow down. Is there like a one-course “only been dating for two weeks but it looks promising” 2.________? Because… I’m kidding. 

I realize that sir. I’ll come back when you’re serious. 

He’s your biggest fan. 

Hello, that is my 3.________. 

You know, I didn't touch mine, so why don't you go ahead and have it? 4.________ Valentine’s Day! 

The same to you.

Charlie! 

What? She said happy Valentine’s Day. 

Look… I can’t talk now. I’m sorry this place is such a 5.________. 

It’s fine. I mean, they’re fighting, they’re mating and I’m in the zoo with you.

VOCABULARY
Four-course - Refeição composta por 4 pratos WOW!
Eight-courseRefeição composta por 4 pratos WOW WOW WOW!!!
One-course - Refeição composta por 1 prato
Dating - Namorando
Promising - Promissor

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário