terça-feira, 26 de maio de 2015

Iron Man


Tony Stark: Been a while since I was in front of you. I figure I'll stick to the cards this time. There's been 1.__________ that I was involved in the events that occurred on the freeway and the rooftop... 
Christine Everheart: I'm 2.__________, Mr. Stark, but do you honestly expect us to believe that that was a bodyguard in a suit that conveniently appeared, despite the fact that... 
Tony Stark: I know that it's confusing. It is one thing to question the official 3.__________, and another thing entirely to make wild accusations, or insinuate that I'm a superhero.
Christine Everheart: I never said you were a superhero. 
Tony Stark: Didn't? Well, good, because that would be outlandish and, uh, 4.__________. I'm just not the hero type. Clearly. With this laundry list of character defects, all the mistakes I've made, largely public. 
Rhodey: [whispers to Tony] Just stick to the cards, man. 
Tony Stark: Yeah, okay. The 5.__________ is... I am Iron Man.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário