terça-feira, 26 de maio de 2015

We might get along


- Good morning. Who are you?
- I am Liz. I am one of the receptionists.
- I'm subbing for Monica.
- Oh, yeah, Monica, because she wanted today off. Shit, she has a 1.___________.
- She had a funeral, which is a life, I guess.
- Well, Liz, I'm Paula. I know they call me Bipolar Paula. Don't. But you should know I'm in 2.___________.
- Okay.
- I don't wanna talk about it.
- Okay.
- It has nothing to do with being alone on Valentine's Day.
- Of course not.
- And everything to do with the 3.___________ in crisis.
- That sounds challenging.
- "Challenging"? Gotta figure out if he still has an athletic career. If he doesn't, big fat problemo.
- Well, I'm here to help you solve that 4.___________.
- Who's on hold?
- My mother. I'm sorry.
- Hangs up on her own mother. That's 5.___________. We might just get along.

VOCABULARY
subbing - substituindo
challenging - desafiante
on hold - na espera
hangs up - desligar na cara
get along - se dar bem

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário