terça-feira, 30 de junho de 2015

Frozen - Elsa Coronation



Hey! I'm so sorry. Are you hurt?
Hey!
I-ya, no. No. I'm okay. Are you sure?
Yeah, I just wasn't looking where I was going.
- But I'm great, actually.
- Oh, thank goodness.
Oh... Umm...
1.____________ Hans of the Southern Isles.
Princess Anna of Arendelle. Princess...?
My Lady.
Hi... again.
Oh boy.
Ha. This is awkward. Not you're awkward,
but just because we're...I'm awkward.
You're 2.____________. Wait, what?
I'd like to formally apologize for
hitting the Princess of Arendelle with my 3.____________...
And for every moment after.
No. No-no. It's fine. I'm not that princess.
I mean, if you'd hit my sister Elsa, that would be...
'Cuz, you know...
Hello.
But, lucky you, it's-it's just me.
Just you?
...The 4.____________. The coronation.
I... I...
I better go. I have to...I better go.
Bye!
Your Majesty, The 5.____________.
(formal, in Old Norse) Sehm hon hell drr in-um hell-gum Ayg-num Ok
krund ee thes-um hellgah Stahth, ehk teh frahm fur-ear Uthear...
...Queen Elsa of Arendelle.
Queen Elsa of Arendelle.
Queen Elsa of Arendelle.
Princess Anna of Arendelle!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário