terça-feira, 30 de junho de 2015

Notting Hill - Press Conference


Man 1: Does this mean that Miss Scott will not be publicizing her next film?

Jeremy: No, it absolutely does not mean that. She’ll be abiding by all her present commitments. She just won’t be making any more for the next year.

Man 2: When will the film be 1.______________?

Jeremy: At the moment, the plan is to release in America towards the end of autumn, and over here around Chirstmas or early in the new year. Right. You―Dominic.

Dominic: Anna, how much longer are you staying in the UK then?

Anna: No time at all. I leave tonight. 

Jeremy: Which is why we have to round things up now. So, 2.______________ questions, please.  Yes, lady there.

Woman: Is your decision to take a year off anything to do with the rumors about Jeff and his present leading lady?

Anna: Absolutely not.

Woman: Do you believe the rumors?

Anna: It’s really not my business any more. Though I will say, from my experience, that rumor about Jeff―do tend to be true.

Man 3: Yeah, the 3._______________ time you were here, there were some fairly graphic photographs taken of you with a young English guy―so uh, what happened there?

Anna: He was just a friend―we’re still friends I think.

Jeremy: Right, um, yes, gentleman in the pink shirt.

William: Yes―Miss Scott―are there any circumstances in which the two of you might be more than just good friends?

Anna: I hoped there would be―but no, I’m assured there aren’t.

William: But what would you say―

Jeremy: I’m sorry, just the one 4._____________, please.

Anna: No, it’s all right. You were saying―

William: Thanks. I was just wondering if, uh, it turned out that this person, uh―

Man’s Voice: Thacker. His name was Thacker.

William: Thanks, thanks. I just wondered whether, if Mr. Thacker realized he’d been a draft prick and got down on his knees and begged you to reconsider, whether you would, in fact, then, reconsider. 

Anna: Yes, I believe I would.

William: That’s very good 5.______________. Um, the readers of Horse and Hound will be absolutely delighted. 

Jeremy: Right. Uh, Dominic―if you’d like to ask your question again?

Dominic: Yeah―Anna―how long are you intending to stay here in Britain?

Anna: Indefinitely. 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário