terça-feira, 30 de junho de 2015

Old School - A Wedding Toast



Can't hear you.

1.___________ me. I'd like to say I'm really glad and proud to be here tonight. I'm glad to see Frank's dad made it out. It's awesome. I haven't seen him in eight years. That's great. 2.___________.  
I love you, Dad!

True love is hard to find. Sometimes you think you have true love, and then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a 3.___________ of nude people jump out of your bathroom blindfolded like a goddamn magic show, ready to double-team your 4.___________...

It stops right there and it continues right here, because I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind. Let's raise our glasses, whatever we got in front of us. Salute. Health and happiness.5.___________, everybody. I love you so much, Frankie. I love you. I'm not a talker. I love you. Congratulations.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário