segunda-feira, 27 de julho de 2015

Batman - The Dark Knight (2008)


If we're gonna play 1.______________... I'm gonna need a cup of coffee.

Joker : Ah, the good cop, bad cop routine?

Not exactly.

Joker : Never start with the head. The 2.______________ gets all fuzzy. He can't feel the next... See?

Batman : You wanted me. Here I am.

Joker : I wanted to see what you'd do. And you didn't disappoint. You let five people die. Then you let Dent take your place. Even to a guy like me, that's cold.

Batman : Where's Dent?

Joker : Those Mob fools want you gone so they can get back to the way things were. But I know the 3.______________ . There's no going back. You've changed things, forever.

Batman : Then why do you wanna kill me?

Joker : I don't wanna kill you. What would I do without you? Go back to ripping off Mob dealer? No, no. No. no, you... You complete me.

Batman : You're 4.______________ who kills for money.

Joker : Don't talk like one of them. You're not, even if you'd like to be. To them, you're just a freak... like me. They need you right now...but when they don't...they'll cast you out like a leper. You see, their morals, their code...it's a bad joke, dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show you. When the chips are down, these...These 5.______________ people...they'll eat each other. 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário