quinta-feira, 2 de julho de 2015

Bridesmaids - Teen at Jewelry Store

Excuse me.
Oh. Hi.
I'm looking for a 1.___________ gift for my best friend.
Oh.
I want to get her a necklace that says: "Best Friends Forever."
You sure you want it to say "Forever"?
Yeah, why?
Come on. "Forever"?
Forever.
I don't think you guys will be best 2.___________ forever.
No offense.
But you know... The friends you have when you are younger sometimes...
Sometimes you grow apart when you get older .
Maybe she'll find a new best friend.
And maybe she will be more successful than you are
and prettier and richer and skinnier and they end up doing  3. ___________ together.
You are weird.
I'm not weird. Okay?
Yes, you are.
No, I'm not, and you started it.
No, you started it.
Did you forget to take your Xanax this morning?
God, I feel bad for your parents.
I feel bad for your face.
Okay, well, call me when your boobs come in.
You call me when yours come in.
What do you have four 4.____________?
Exactly.
Yeah, okay, have fun having a baby at your prom.
You look like an old mop.
You know, you're not as popular as you think you are.
I am very popular.
I'm sure you are.
Very popular.
Well, you're an old, single loser who's 5.___________ going to have any friends.
You're a little cunt.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário