quarta-feira, 1 de julho de 2015

Fifty Shades of Grey - Hardware Store


- I thought that was you.
- What the ... 
- What a pleasant 1.____________, Miss Steele.
- It's Ana, just Ana. You're in here...
- I was in the area on 2.____________ , needed to pick up a few things.
- Are you free?
- Yeah. What can I help you with?
- Do you stock 3. ____________ ties?
- Cable ties, yes, we do, I can show you if you want.
- Please lead the way, Miss Steele.
- Its Ana.
- Is that it?
- Masking tape.
- Are you redecorating?
- No.
- We have two inch and one inch, but the truly self respecting 
handyman would have both in his tool 4.____________ .
- Of course he will.
- It's rare to find connoisseur these days...
- Did you want anything else?
- Yes, rope.
- That's  5.____________ .
- Do you girl scouts?
- No, organised group activities aren' really my thing.
- So, what is your thing?
- I don't know. Books? Okay, rope, tape, cable ties.  You're like a complete serial killer.
- Not today.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário