segunda-feira, 27 de julho de 2015

Mad Men


I don't know if you heard, but I 1.__________ Joey.
I did.
Good for you.
Excuse me? Now everybody in the office will know that you solved my 2.__________ and that you must be really important, I guess.
What's wrong with you? I defended you.
You defended 3.__________.
Fine.
That cartoon was disgusting.
I had already handled it and if I had wanted to go further, one dinner with Mr.
Kreutzer from Sugarberry Ham and Joey would've been off it and out of my hair.
So? It's the same 4.__________.
You want to be a big shot.
Well, no matter how powerful we get around here, they can still just draw a cartoon.
So, all you've done is prove to them that I'm a meaningless 5.__________ and you're another humorless bitch.
Have a nice weekend.
Good night, Peggy.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário