segunda-feira, 25 de janeiro de 2016

Good will hunting - Gênio Indomável


Interviewer: Well, Will, I'm not exactly sure what you mean. We already offered you a 1._________________________.
Chuckie: Nobody in this town works without a retainer guys. You think you can find 2._________________________ who does, let me tell you have my blessing. But I think we all know that person is not going to represent you as well as I can.
Interviewer: Will, our offer is 84 3._________________________ dollars a year.
Chuckie: Retaaaaaaaaaaainer, retainer.
Interviewer: You want us to give you 4._________________________ right now?
Chuckie: Woah easy, I didn't say that. Allegedly, your situation for you would be concurrently improved, if I had $200 in my back pocket right now.
 Interviewer: Well, I don't think I can, ah, Larry?
Larry: I've got $73.
 Interviewer: Will you take a check?
Chuckie: Let me tell you something, you're suspect! Yeah you, I don't know what your reputation is in this town but after the shit you tried to pull today you can bet I'll be looking into you. Now the 5._________________________ we have here to fore, you can speak with my attorney. Good day gentlemen, and until that day comes, keep your ear to the grindstone.

Vocabulary & Expressions 
Retainer = adiantamento
Concurrently = Simultaneamente 
Attorney = advogado
Keep your ear to the grindstone = aguarde e veja

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário