segunda-feira, 25 de janeiro de 2016

Star Wars - I'm your father


Darth Vader: You are beaten. It is useless to resist. Don't let yourself be destroyed as Obi-Wan did.

Darth Vader: There is no 1.____________. Don't make me destroy you.

Darth Vader: Luke, you do not yet realize your importance. You have only begun to 2
.____________ your power. Join me, and I will complete your training. With our combined strength, we can end this destructive conflict and bring order to the galaxy.

Luke: I'll never join you!

Darth Vader: If you only knew the 3
.____________ of the Dark Side. Obi-Wan never told you what happened to your father.

Luke: He told me 4
.____________! He told me you killed him!

Darth Vader: No. I am your father.

Luke: No. No. That's not true. That's impossible!

Darth Vader: Search your feelings, you know it to be true!

Darth Vader: Luke. You can 5
.____________ the Emperor. He has foreseen this. It is your destiny. Join me, and we can rule the galaxy as father and son. Come with me. It's the only way.
_______________________________________

VOCABULARY

Useless = inútil
Foreseen = previsto

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário