segunda-feira, 25 de janeiro de 2016

The devil wears Prada


Who are you?
My name is Andy Sachs. I recently 1._______________ from Northwestern University.
And what are you doing here?
I came to New York to be a Journalist and basically, it's this or Auto Universe.
So you don't 2._______________ Runway?
No.
And 3._______________ today, you had never heard of me.
No.
And you have no style or sense of fashion.
Well, I think that depends on what you're...
No, no. That wasn’t a 4._______________.
You're right. I don't fit in here. I am not skinny or glamorous . But I'm smart. I learn fast and I will work very hard.
I got the exclusive on the Cavalli for Gwyneth.
Thank you for your 5._______________. 

Vocabulary & Expressions 
Northwestern = noroeste
To fit = se enquadrar, caber, encaixar
Skinny = magra

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário