segunda-feira, 25 de janeiro de 2016

The Judge


You're standing in one of the last great cathedrals in this country built on the premise that you and you alone are responsible for the consequences of your actions.
You have anything else to say for yourself?
Yeah.
Yeah is not an affirmation a man...
Yeah is not an affirmation a man uses in 1._____________.
Henry.
Judge.
The way he shakes my hand while he's hugging everyone else.
I have memories of us.
You and me.
Then I don't.
How come?
You're just a boy from Indiana who's gonna do whatever he has to do to pretend that's not true.
Stop staring, I know I look good.
Forensics found traces of blood on your dad's car.
It matches the 2._____________.
A man who killed somebody on your watch, a man you released, you don't remember hitting him?
We need to establish a firm defense.
Are you asking if you can represent me?
You can't afford me.
Dad cannot go to 3_____________!
You cannot lose this case!
You put me in juvenile detention.
I did what I thought was right.
I will never come back here again.
Good!
You are simultaneously the most selfish and the most generous person I know.
I loved you then and I love you now.
But now a man's blood, a man that you hate, was found on a car that only you drive.
You didn't seize that chance and kill him?
That's not my 4._____________.
I'll paint your father as a holier-than-thou prick determined to see what he considers justice served.*
My father is a holier-than-thou prick determined to see what he considers 5._____________ served, so it's gonna be a light day.
That's funny.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário