sexta-feira, 20 de maio de 2016

Source Code - Contra o Tempo


Hey? Sean? Hey? I took your 1._____________. It was very good advice. Sean? Sean? 

Look, I can see that you think you know me but I don't know who you are. My name is Captain Colter Stevens. 

You're kind of freaking me out. 

No, no, no, no, no, no, no. 

Talk to me, Sean. 

Look, I don't know who Sean is and I don't know who you are. 

Welcome back Captain Stevens. 

Where am I? 

You are inside the 2._____________ Code. 

What is the Source Code? 

It's a 3._____________ program, Captain. 

Source Code enables you to cross over into another man's identity in the last eight minutes of his life. 

At 7:48 this morning, a bomb exploded on a train outside of Chicago killing everyone on board. A man named Sean Fentress was on that train. He is now you. Think Captain, remember back. Who bombed the traim? 

I don't know who bombed the train! 

Then try again. 

Wait, no. I...

So, what do you think? 

It's the same train but it's different. 
We've been informed there'll be another attack in six hours. If you find the bomber, the next 4._____________ can be prevented. concentrate on the passengers in your car. Look for ones who seem nervous. As always you will have eight minutes. 

Eight minutes, and then I blow up again. What would you do if you knew you had less than eight minutes to live? 

I'd make those 5._____________ count. 

I wanna go back in. I'm gonna save her. 

You can't, it doesn't work that way. 

Christina is dead. 


She doesn't have to be. 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário