quinta-feira, 16 de março de 2017

Legally Blonde 2


ElleMs. Windham, what had you done earlier that 1.__________?
Chutney Windham: I got up. Got a latte. Went to the gym. Got a perm and came home.
Elle: Where you got in the shower?
The Honorable Marina R. Bickford: I believe the 2.__________ has made it clear that she was in the shower.
Elle: Yes, your 3.__________.
Elle: Ms. Windham, had you ever gotten a perm before?
Chutney Windham: Two a year since I was 12. You do the math.
Elle: You know, a girl in my sorority, Tracy Marcinco got a perm once. We all tried to talk her out of it. Curls weren't a good look for her. She didn't have your bone structure, but thankfully that same day she entered the Pheta Delta Phi wet t-shirt 4.__________ where she was completely hosed to down from head to toe...
DA Joyce Rafferty: 5.__________, why is this relevant?
Elle: I have a point, I promise.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário