segunda-feira, 17 de abril de 2017

Airport Ride Scene


Lloyd Christmas: Why you going to the airport? Flying somewhere? 

Mary Swanson: How'd you 1.__________? 

Lloyd Christmas: I saw your luggage. Then when I noticed the airline ticket, I put 2 and 2 together. So where are you headin'? 

Mary Swanson: Aspen. 

Lloyd Christmas: Hmmm, California! Beautiful! Name's Christmas. Lloyd Christmas.

Mary Swanson: I'm Mary Swanson

Lloyd Christmas: This isn't my real 2.__________, you know. 

Mary Swanson: No? 

Lloyd Christmas: Nope. My friend Harry and I are saving up our money to open our own 3.__________ store. 

Mary Swanson: That's nice. 

Lloyd Christmas: I got worms! 

Mary Swanson: I beg your pardon? 

Lloyd Christmas: That's what we're gonna call it. "I Got Worms!" We're gonna specialize in selling worm farms. You know, like ant farms. What's the matter? Little 4.__________ about the flight? 

Mary Swanson: Something like that.

Lloyd Christmas: There's really nothing to worry about Mary. Statistically, they say you're more likely to get killed on the way to the airport. You know, like on a head on crash or flying off a cliff or getting trapped under a gas truck! That's the worst! I have this cousin, well y'know, I had this cousin... 

Mary Swanson: Uh, Lloyd, could you keep your eyes on the 5.__________ please? 

Lloyd Christmas: Oh, yeah! Good thinking. You can't be too careful. There are a lot of bad drivers out there.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário