segunda-feira, 17 de abril de 2017

New Car - National Lampoon's Vacation


Rusty: Dad, this is not the car you ordered! 

Clark: Take it easy, Rusty. Ed, this is not the car I 1.___________. I distinctly ordered the Antarctic Blue, Super Sportswagon... with the C.B. and the optional Rally fun pack. 

Car Salesman: You didn't order the Metallic Pea? 

Clark: Metallic Pea? No, Antarctic Blue. The Sportswagon. This isn't even the right 2.___________

Car Salesman: You know, I think you're right. I don't think this is the car. This is the new Wagonqueen Family Truckster. This is a fine 3.___________, if you want my honest opinion. It beats the hell out of the Sportswagon but... I want to make you happy. Davenport! I'll get to the bottom of this. Mr. Griswold ordered a blue Sportswagon. Where is it? 

Davenport: I don't know, sir. 

Car Salesman: I know what must have happened! It didn't come in! 

Clark: Ed, I'm not your 4.___________everyday fool. Okay? Now, I'd like my Antarctic Blue Super Sportswagon right now. If you can't get it for me, I'm going to take my business elsewhere! Where's my old car? 

Car Salesman: I'm just as 5.___________ as you are. Believe me. Davenport! Get Mr. Griswold's car back! Bring it back here! And I can get you the wagon, there's no problem there. The problem is, it might take six weeks. Now, I owe it to myself
to tell you, Mr. Griswold... if you're thinking of taking the tribe cross-country... this is the automobile you should be using. The Wagonqueen Family Truckster. You think you hate it now, but wait until you drive it. 


Clark: I don't want to drive it. I just want my old car back, okay? I'm not falling for this bit. No way. Let's go, Russ. 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário