quinta-feira, 17 de agosto de 2017

Moving


Oh, God. Look at these 1.___________. My plants are gonna love it here. 

Oh, oh, I'm sorry. We're taking all the windows with us. Oh, I'm kidding. I'm kidding. I'm a joker. I'm a nut. Come on in the kitchen. I'll show you the kitchen. Yeah, I built these cabinets myself. 

They're beautiful. And 2.___________. Look. And 2 sinks

Yeah, unfortunately, we're takin' 'em with us. No, I'm kidding. I'm kidding. 

Oh, he's irrepressible

I like your jokes, but the listing said something about a new heating system?

Oh, yeah, yeah. That's right. New furnace. Gas. Forced hot air. Very efficient. Come on out in the 3.___________. 

Do you like these doors

I love 'em.

Sorry. We're taking all the doors with us. 

His material sucks, but I like his delivery. 

I don't care, Arlo. I want this house. 

It's beautiful! You know, I have lived in 14 different houses and I've never had my own 4.___________. And I've always wanted one ever since I was a little girl. 

Well, sister, I've got some bad news for you. 

We're taking it with us! 

I really like to joke, Roger, but I'd like to talk to you about financing this house

Terrific, terrific. Why don't we leave the little ladies here, you and I will go 5.___________ and talk about it.

VOCABULARY
I'm a nut - Eu sou doido (gíria)
He's irrepressible - Ele é irrepreensível, incontrolável.
I like his delivery - I gosto de como ele apresenta
Financing the house - Financiar a casa
Terrific - Maravilhoso (Falso cognato)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário