quinta-feira, 17 de agosto de 2017

The Money Pit


Walter: What the hell was that? 

 Anna: All I did was turn on the 1___________. 

Walter: That's all? That doesn't sound good. 

 Anna: No. You should see the...I guess it's the water. I don't know. It's 2.___________. 

Walter: Okay. So the plumbing's not perfect. We'll get it fixed. It's not the end of the world. 

Anna: You didn't see that water! 

Walter: Look, this is an 3___________ house. It's gonna need some work. You've gotta expect that. 

 Anna: I didn't expect that water. It had legs. 

Walter: A little work, a little 4___________...a little imagination, and it's gonna be great! It's gonna be fun fixing it up. You'll see. 

Anna: I don't know. I've never been any good at that kind of thing. 

Walter: What kind of thing? 

Anna: Work. 

Walter: You can't go into it with that kind of attitude. You've gotta be more positive.  

Anna: I'll try. 

Walter: Oh. 

Anna: A little care, a little imagination...and a 5___________ attitude. 

Walter: What was that? 

 Anna: Nothing, dear.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário