quinta-feira, 28 de setembro de 2017

Honey Moon in Vegas - Poker Scene


# Well, bright light city gonna set my soul, gonna set my soul on fire, I got a whole lot of money...
- Could you shut the fuck up?
Tony, there's absolutely no need for that type of language here.
All right. Oh... I raise... 500.
I fold.
Well, baby, the King must fold.
I'll 1.___________ the 500... and I'll raise 2,000.
You must have tremendous confidence.
I have tremendous confidence.
Say "good night," Gracie.
A little confidence ain't going to get it, kid. I see the 2,500 and raise you three grand. I think you got 2.___________.
That's your constitutional right.
OK. That's the kind of game we're going to play... That's five to me...and... I raise you 8,000.
Tommy, I thought we were playing for 3.___________.
This is fun.
# Wise men say, only fools rush in...
Eddie, please.
We may have to institute a ban on singing here.
I'll see the eight grand. I'll raise you ten. Can I 4.___________ 21 grand, please?
Twenty-one grand? You know you can buy a friggin' Volvo for 21 grand? Turbo?
I know what I'm doin'.
You got some guts, kid.
It's not guts. It's realism.
There's 83 grand in there.
Jackson, what's the word?
I'll see it...and I'll raise you ten. 25,000 more, please.
This kid's got some set of balls. Am I right?
My hat's off to you, kid.
My shirt too, probably, the way you play.
To you.
Tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock. Well, might as well go down in flamesWhat do you got?
Sorry, man. Straight flush to the jack.
That's... That's one for the books.
To the queen. 
That's a 5.___________ break.
Would you like a fruit plate?

Vocabulary:
You got some guts: Você tem coragem.
Might as well go down in flames: Podemos, da mesma maneira, nos afundar.
That's one for the books: Este é para ficar registrado na história. 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário