sexta-feira, 29 de setembro de 2017

In Time - Poker Scene


Good evening. 

I assume my time is as good as anyone's. 

Indeed it is. However, there is a 1.__________ donation for non-members. Most give a year. What's your game? 

Poker. Right this way. 

What's the 2.__________? 

There is none. 

I don't believe we've had the pleasure of your company before, Mr... 

Salas. Will Salas. 

Philippe Weis. You must come from time. 

You could say I'm 3.__________ my inheritance. 

You don't have a guard, Mr. Salas? 

I assumed I was amongst friends. 

Bet you 50 years. You must be young. When you've been 25 for 85 years, like I have, knowing only a random act of violence can take your life, you learn to appreciate what you have. 

And you seem to have a lot to appreciate. I call. 

Of course, some think what we have is 4.__________. The time difference between Zones. 

I've heard that. 

But isn't this just the next logical step in our evolution? And hasn't evolution always been unfair? It's always been survival of the fittest. Raise you another two centuries. This is merely Darwinian 5.__________. Natural selection. 

Absolutely. The strong survive. And I think your hand is weak. I call.

It appears you're all in, Mr. Salas. Thirteen figures. Well played. That was some risk.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário