sexta-feira, 29 de setembro de 2017

Ocean's Eleven


It's hard to do, isn't it. 
Crossing over, from television to film?
Not for me, dude.
Oh, hey, Russ. We got another 1.__________, if that's cool with you. 
Mr. Ocean, what do you do for a living? If you don't mind me asking. 
Why would I mind you asking? Two cards. I just got out of prison. 
Really? 
Why were you in prison? 
I stole things.
You stole things? Like jewels? 
Incan matrimonial head masks.
Any money in those Incan matrimonial...?
Head masks. Some.
Don't let him fool you.
There's boatloads if you can move them.
I'll take one. But you can't.
My fence seemed confident enough.
If you're dealing with 2.__________, you don't need a fence.
Some people just lack vision.
Probably everybody in cell block E.
That's $500.
Guys, what's the first lesson in poker?
Um, never bet on, uh...
No. Leave 3.__________ at the door. 
That's right, Topher. Today's lesson, how to draw out the bluffThat much money, this early in the game... I'm saying, he's holding nothing better than a pair of face cards.
Barry?
All right.
I fold. 
Josh? Don't worry, I'm game.
I will see your $500 and I will raise you another $500 of my own.
That's a handsome bet Josh. But be careful we don't wanna push him too high too fast. Want to keep him on the leashHolly?
Call. 
Call.
Call.
And I'll call.
I'll see your $500 and raise you $2000.
Guys, you're free to do what you like. It's a lot of 4.__________.  
But I'm staying in.
He's trying to buy his way out of his bluff.
Josh?
Two.
Call. 
Call.
Call.
Let's see them.
I'm not sure what four nines does, but the 5.__________, I think, is pretty high.
Excuse me. 

Vocabulary
Draw out the bluff - Sacar um blefe
Face Cards - Cartas com Imagem (Rainha, Valete, Rei)
keep him on the leash - Manter em rédea curta 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário