segunda-feira, 11 de dezembro de 2017

Happy Gilmore


GILMORE: Damn it!
COACH: 1.__________! Relax. Just do what we talked about. Don't even  look at the green. Make contact with the baII. There's no goalie anywhere to block it. Remember, it's all in the hip. Come on. Work with me. It's all in the hips. All in the hips. It's all in the hips.
GILMORER: Get off me!
COACH: Just easing the tension, baby. Just easing the tension.
GILMORE: WeII, ease it on someone else.
MAN: What the hell?
COACH: Good. Now we just 2.__________ about putting.
GILMORE: Oh, yeah. Putting.
COACH: Remember what I said. Use your shoulders to push the ball, not the arms. Don't break the wrist.
GILMORE: Whoa, you're confusing me. Just Iet me put the ball in the 3.__________.
COACH: Alright
MAN: Is he kidding? This is pathetic.
COACH: Good 4.__________.
MAN: It's about time.
GILMORE: It’s about time. I just couldn't get the ball in the hole. I wanted to, but I couldn't. He shoots, he scores! That was much easier than putting. I should try and do that every time.
COACH: Good 5.__________.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário