segunda-feira, 11 de dezembro de 2017

The Wrestler


RANDY: I just want to say... to you all tonight... I'm very 1.___________ to be here. A lot of people told me that I'd never wrestle again. And that's all I do. You know, if you live hard, and you play 2.___________... - and you burn the candle at both ends you pay the price for it. You know, in this life you can lose everything that you 3.___________... and everything that loves you. Now I don't hear as good as I used to... and I forget stuff... and I ain't as pretty as I used to be. But god dammit, I'm still standing here, and I'm the Ram. You know, as time goes by- as time goes by, they say, "He's washed up. He's finished. He's a 4.___________. He's all through. " - But you know what? The only ones who are gonna tell me when I'm through doing my thing... is you people here. You people here- You people here are the ones... who are worth bringing it for, because you're my 5.___________.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário