quarta-feira, 4 de abril de 2018

A Little Chaos


Monsieur de la Quintinie?

Madame Sabine de Barra.

I'm very happy to meet you. I am directed by the Office of Buildings of Versailles to order 1._____________, such as I require, from your good self. I have brought with me a selection of perennials I thought we might exchange. Is this the Four 2._____________?

Yes, I believe so. Mmm.

3._____________. Good color, too.

You say you have a selection of 4._____________?

I had them unloaded into a little cart, intending to have them conveyed here, but there seems to be no one about.

I wished to be alone, I had them sent away.

If you wish to be alone, I could come back.

No, no, no. I find you are the very company I need today. Nothing would suit me better than for me, the king's 5._____________, to take some advice on perennials. Allow me, madame, to assist you. Hmm.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário