quarta-feira, 4 de abril de 2018

World Trade Center


Let's go. Stay 1._____________. 

Okay, 10th floor. We've knocked out that fire. We're in the B stairs. We'll meet you over there. Let me know what kind of conditions you got. 

Lieutenant? I was down on B-1. The shafts there are buckling. There's gonna be people 2._____________ in those elevators. 

Jeez. It just took us an hour to get up to 30 in Tower One. Now they want us over in Two. 

What happened in Two?

I don't know. 

You guys be careful, okay? 

Yeah, stay 3._____________

Hey, Will. Let me get that. 

Thanks, man. 

8-1. McLoughlin. What's your 4._____________

This is 8-1. We're in the Concourse. We got gear and are heading to One. 

8-1, 800, negative that. 

Rendezvous with me out on Barclay Street. I got a team here. We'll all go up together. 

8-1, is something going on with Tower Two? 

Run! The 5._____________elevator shaft!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário